Fees for Service:
All appointments are made for 60 minutes at length for $120. Rate adjustments are available on a limited basis.
Not in network with major insurance companies.
Payment is due at time of service. In many cases your out-of-network benefits can cover a significant amount of therapeutic services. Please call your insurance company to ask about your out-of-network benefits
Here is a list of questions you can ask your insurance provider:
1. What are my “out-of-network, outpatient, mental health benefits” when seeing a licensed mental health counselor?
2. Do I need a referral from my primary care provider (PCP) to receive mental health services?
3. Do I have a deductible, coinsurance, or copay?
4. Have I met my deductible this year? When does my deductible restart?
5. Does pre-authorization apply? (Meaning: does the insurance company have to approve the treatment prior to starting therapy?)
Because an appointment slot is saved for you, there will be a $50 charge for appointments cancelled or missed with less than 24 hours notice.
Other Payment Options:
Play and Wellness Center of Gainesville is approved provider for American Behavioral Insurance, Ped-I-Care, and Gardiner Scholarship.